What used to be "TANDBERG Movi" is now "Cisco Jabber for Telepresence".
The old "ConferenceMe" application is no longer supported and you should install Jabber for Telepresence instead.
- Cisco Jabber for Telepresence (.exe) is our standard 'Personal VC' software. This installation is pre-configured and you will just need to enter your username/password once the software is installed.
Mac OS X
- Cisco Jabber for Telepresence (.dmg) is our standard 'Personal VC' software. This installation is pre-configured and you will just need to enter your username/password once the software is installed.
- You should also install Windows Media Components for QuickTime to be able to watch pre-recorded VC sessions from the TCS system.
- Go to the App Store and download "Cisco Jabber for iPad". Then follow the section in 'How to use an iPad at UHI' .
There is more information in the VideoConferencing section of the web site.
Installation requires local admin access to the PC so you may need to contact your local IT support team for permission or assistance. Uninstalling any older versions often resolves problems installing Citrix client software.
All downloads are version 11.000; older versions are available from helpdesk if required.
Pre-packaged Windows installation
Packaged Windows installation files have all the required settings preset. Settings can be changed once the software is installed and components can be added or removed using the control panel.
- XAWebOnly - provides the Web Plugin enabling access to MyUHI Citrix only through the Access Gateway web site.
- XAPlugins - includes Web Plugin and Plugin, the new name for Program Neighbourhood Agent. This should be used on PCs on the UHI network.
Non-packaged Windows installation
These non-packaged Windows installers will need to be configured before they will work.
- XenAppWeb - Web Plugin.
- XenAppHosted - Plugin, Web Plugin and Program Neigbourhood.
Software for other platforms is available from the Citrix web site
Sophos Anti Virus Software for Home Use
As part of a wider UHI licence agreement for Sophos Anti-virus, all students and staff are entitled to install this software on their own devices for personal use
Due to licence restrictions, this package will expire at the end of July 2013
You can download the software from http://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/lis/software-downloads/sophos-software/view
Microsoft home use
Microsoft Home Use Program
This offer is only currently available to UHI staff
Go to http://www.microsofthup.com
Select United Kingdom from the Europe menu
On the next screen enter your UHI Email address and the program code: F076116DA6 and click SUBMIT.
Alternatively, just enter your UHI Email address then click Don’t Know Your Program Code? Click here.
You will now be Emailed further instructions.
If you have any issues, please refer to https://www.microsofthup.com/hupuk/contactus.aspx
|Mac OS X users will need to install the Windows Media Components for QuickTime to allow them to view Windows Media content.|
Client for staff or students at home: http://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/lis/TeamViewerQS_en.exe
Client for UHI Technical Staff: http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/TeamViewer_Setup.exe
Client for staff or students at home: http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/TeamViewerQS.dmg
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/teamviewer_redhat5.rpm (Red Hat 5, CentOS 5 (32/64-Bit))
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/teamviewer_linux.rpm (Red Hat 6, CentOS 6, Fedora (32/64-Bit))
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/teamviewer_linux_suse32.rpm SLED, openSuse (32-Bit)
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/teamviewer_linux_suse64.rpm SLED, openSuse (64-Bit)
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/teamviewer_linux.deb Debian, Ubuntu (32-Bit)
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/version_7x/teamviewer_linux_x64.deb Debian, Ubuntu (64-Bit)