University Research Conference
Connect – Collaborate – Communicate Co-cheangail - Co-obraich - Com-pàrtaich
The University Research Conference is a biennial event and will next be held in December 2018. Go to the 2018 conference pages for the most up to date information.
The event is open to all university staff, and especially to those who are already research active or simply interested in developing their own research activity, and postgraduate (research) students. The conference is intended to give research active colleagues the chance to:
- Showcase your research with presentations, poster presentations and training sessions
- The chance to learn about, and engage with, the university’s Research Clusters
- Updates on the latest research developments natioanlly and globally
- Presentations from external speakers of interest
- Information and training workshops and sessions
- Learn about research related systems, policies and processes
- Discover tools to help your research and research practices
- Conference dinner and ceilidh (pre-registration essential)
Updates on Twitter for the 2018 conference follow @UHI_Research, and search for tag #UHIRC2018
An important aspect of the conference is the chance for staff and students (individually or together) to present something about the research they have been undertaking. Throughout the Kingsmills section of the conference (days 2 and 3) there will be a display of research posters in the conference public area, including the opportunity to vote for the best poster with prizes awarded on the final day.
Throughout the conference there will be an array of information points set out in the public areas, these will be staffed throughout the conference by members of the appropriate teams to ensure there will be experts is various research support functions on-hand to talk with.
General enquiries; firstname.lastname@example.org
University of the Highlands and Islands,
Telephone; 01463 279347