Connect – Collaborate – Communicate Co-cheangail - Co-obraich - Com-pàrtaich
11-13 December 2018 - Perth College UHI
The University Research Conference is a biennial event and will next be held 11-13 December 2018.
To register your interest in attending the conference please click this link to send the team an email. Your email address will be used to notify you when registration opens.
The event is open to all university staff, and especially to those who are already research active or simply interested in developing their own research activity, and postgraduate (research) students. The conference is intended to give research active colleagues the chance to:
- Showcase your research with presentations, poster presentations and training sessions
- Learn about, and engage with, the university’s Research Clusters
- Receive updates on the latest research developments nationally and globally
- Hear presentations from external speakers
- Attend information and training workshops and sessions
- Learn about research related systems, policies and processes
- Discover tools to help your research and research practices
- Attend the conference dinner (pre-registration essential)
An important aspect of the conference is the chance for staff and students (individually or together) to present something about the research they have been undertaking. Throughout the conference there will be a display of research posters in the conference public area, including the opportunity to vote for the best poster with prizes awarded on the final day.
During the conference there will be an array of information points set out; these will be staffed by members of the appropriate teams to ensure access to experts in various research support functions on-hand. These tables will be confirmed closer to the conference.
General enquiries; email@example.com
University of the Highlands and Islands,
Telephone; 01463 279347
Map of Perth College UHI campus: PC campus map.pdf
The main conference venue will be the new Academy of Sport and Wellbeing sports hall, coloured red in the above campus map.
Updates on Twitter for the 2018 conference follow @UHI_Research, and search for tag #UHIRC2018