If you would like to share a set of information currently not included in this section then please contact the UHI Research Office at RO@uhi.ac.uk.
All journal and collections information can be accessed in the UHI Libraries area.
Additional areas within the library section to explore are :
- The ‘ Latest eResources Additions’ page contains all the information about the latest resources purchased;
- The collections are also linked to from the appropriate places in the A-Z Online Resources pages.
- Many of the individual journals can also be found in the eJournal Gateway
- Many of the journals and collections can also be searched down to article / item level on MultiSearch, which can be found on the UHI Library Home page
- Guidance on Referencing and Refworks software is available on a LibGuide
- Also in LibGuides is information on accessing the Highland Health Sciences Library, based physically on the Raigmore estate, Inverness.
If you have any questions regarding eResources please contact Elizabeth McHugh, Electronic Resources Manager, T: 01349 780 217
Additional information you may be interested in, available in the Staff Development section:
- UHI Mentoring Scheme
- Researcher Sabbatical Scheme
- Staff Development funds
- Leadership, Ambassador, MEd and PgCert Programmes
- Researcher Concordat
- Athena SWAN charter recognition
Externally available information for researchers:
BiodivERsa Stakeholder engagement handbook and associated resources
The objective of the Handbook is to provide a framework and selection of tools so that each research consortium can determine which types of stakeholder engagement are the most profitable for their research project. More on BiodivERsa website.
Elsevier Early Career Resources minisite - Careers and funding: Writing and publishing: Networking: Guides: Recommended reading: Workshops
Newly launched is the Elsevier Publishing Campus, a free and open online training platform covering topics such as the fundamentals of getting published, peer review and ethics, effective grant writing, techniques and tools for promoting their work. This is provided through online lectures, interactive training courses, webinars, professional advice from experts, useful resources such as guides, crib sheets, articles and blogs.