APC payment application

Use this form to :

  1. Notify of an Article Processing Charge (APC) that may be due on an article and ask for advice on how could be paid
  2. Apply to the UHI Open Access publication fund to cover Article Processing Charges (APCs) for a peer reviewed journal or published conference proceedings
  3. Request an APC payment be made to your publisher from a local fund.

A decision on whether or not to provide funding will be made based on your responses to the following questions, together with support from your local line manager and the Dean of Research.

Note: for any APC to be paid from university funds a UHI researcher must be the lead author (if you are not the lead author the APC should be paid by the lead author's university).