Delivering presentations or participating in seminar and workshop programmes
Through the Centre we can offer you opportunities to engage directly with students either on-site at any of our 13 academic partner colleges and/or across the Highlands and Islands through our video conferencing facilities.
Our annual Workshop and Event Programme covers a broad range of topics, many of which are led by employers sharing their views and experience in their area of expertise. Now in its third year of delivery, feedback from students and employers taking part in the programme is extremely positive.
Centre staff are also happy to work in partnership with employers and voluntary organisations in the development of bespoke sessions that meet their particular needs.
Staff within the centre will :
- Work with you to ensure you reach your target audience
- Manage room requirements, video conference links, dates and timings
- Provide you with one point of contact, ensure you are greeted on the day of your presentation at any of our partner colleges and if you aren't already familiar with video conference technology, ensure support is available to you prior to and on the day of your presentation.
So that you have the opportunity to:
- Promote your organisation as an employer of choice
- Raise the profile of your organisation or area of expertise
- Target employees of the future
- Directly contribute to the development of students ‘employability’ skills
For more information please e-mail Nicola Smith or alternatively phone her on 01379 874 209.