Use the Careers Service
The services of the Careers and Employability Centre include:
- Free confidential careers and employability advice through our SPEAK TO AN ADVISER service.
- Free confidential CV and application form feedback
- Jobs and work placements on our jobs database.
- Workshops and events offered by videoconference and recordings of previous seminars.
- Careers and employability information provided on this website, including a full range of Resource Library. interactive learning resources and links to e-books available in our
- Regular news and opportunities publicised on our Facebook Careers & Alumni Page and Twitter CareerCentre account.
Services are available to all the university's students, and to all the university's graduates within two years of graduating.
What you can expect from us
All our services are free, confidential and impartial. They are accessible to all students and graduates wherever you are based. Further details are available in our Student and Graduate Entitlement Statement.
We work closely with the Association of Graduate Careers Services (AGCAS) and deliver our services in line with their code of practice for guidance and in line with the AGCAS, NUS and AGR code of practice on graduate recruitment.
The AGCAS codes of practice are concerned with services for undergraduates and graduates, however at the Careers and Employability Centre we apply their same codes of practice to our work with all students.