Argyll College UHI
Argyll College UHI does not offer any dedicated student accommodation at any of its centres however staff can provide a list of local accommodation options as a guide to help you find a place to stay. Simply contact the relevant local centre manager who will be able to give you details of available rental property, solo or shared, for the area.
Average price of private accommodation
The average price for a house/flat share in the mainland and islands of Argyll is £243.75* per calendar month, this excludes all utility bills and is based on your own room with shared facilities.
*We researched and calculated the average price in 2015
- West Highland Housing Association
- Kintyre Property Company
- West Property Sales & Lettings
- Flatmate Rooms
- The Oban Times newspaper
- Dunoon Observer and Argyllshire Standard (newspaper)
- The Argyllshire Advertiser (newspaper)
- The Campbeltown Courier
- The Arran Banner
- Ileach (the independent newspaper for Islay and Jura)