Discount on taught postgraduate courses
A 10% discount on the tuition fee for all taught postgraduate courses is available for alumni of the university who have graduated with an ordinary or honours degree.
- The alumni discount applies to new taught postgraduate students and should be applied for within 5 weeks of the start of the course.
- It cannot be applied for retrospectively.
- Graduates should have an ordinary or honours degree from the University of the Highlands and Islands.
- The discount is not available in conjunction with any bursary or scholarship or combinable with any other discounts.
- Students receiving a tuition fee loan from SAAS, who are eligible alumni, are entitled to the 10% discount on their fees.
- Eligibility for the discount will be assessed from the information on the course application form, once confirmed the discount will be taken automatically from the fee charged.
- To find out more, check with the admissions team at the college you are applying to or on 01463 279190.