The university has a limited amount of funding and laptops available to support students in digital poverty and financial hardship. For further information, please contact your local Student Services team.
Students need to meet set eligibility criteria to access the above support, and so the Emergency Study Fund has been set up to support those who do not meet this criteria. This means that predominately only EU and International students in digital poverty or financial hardship will be eligible to apply to this fund.
The fund is OPEN for applications
- Complete and submit the online application form below.
- You will be asked to give the name and email address of a referee to support your application. The referee will be contacted to confirm you are engaging with study whilst working at home, where it is possible to do so. This could be:
- your Personal Academic Tutor (PAT)
- a member of academic staff
- a member of support staff
- Upon receipt of your application a panel will review and assess whether you are eligible for support.
Should you have any questions about the application form or process, please contact email@example.com
Please read our privacy notice