Bespoke scholarships and prizes
Scholarships can open up the world of higher education to new generations of students of all backgrounds and personal circumstances.
Through our named scholarship programme you can make a real difference to the lives of students at the University of the Highlands and Islands. Scholarships can inspire and reward high-performers, serve as an incentive for those who show promise, or enable access to opportunities for those who are held back by financial constraints.
Scholarships can range from £500 to £5,000 per student and can be provided for any specified period of time.
If you would like to know more about our scholarship programme or to discuss the wide range of possibilities, please contact us.
Benefits to the student:
- Reduced financial pressure
- Links with an employer who can help shape their future
- Potential work experience and professional mentoring
- A boost to their confidence
Benefits to companies:
- Associated marketing and profile
- An opportunity to recruit graduates to meet business needs
- Engagement with students and the wider community
- A demonstration of corporate social responsibility