Brightspace Learning Environment
Brightspace is the university's new Learning Environment (LE) and replaced Blackboard 1st August 2019.
It is time to get ready for Semester 2 of 2019/20. Here's your 'to do' list - it's not too late to get started:
- Log in to Brightspace.
- Check you have access to all the units and modules you will be teaching in semester 2. If you don't, then raise a Unidesk ticket.
- Start preparing your unit/module:
- use the Brightspace VLE checklist;
- use the Brightspace tools to create activities and content;
- if teaching HE, submit the Module Enhancement Review form when you have at least the first two weeks content (or equivalent) ready;
- Keep exploring the professional development resources in Brightspace and experiment with new features in your personal sandbox.
- Look out for events at your local campus.
- Take your queries to your local champion.
- Watch recordings of previous webinars.