Brightspace Learning Environment
Brightspace is the university's new Learning Environment (LE) and replaced Blackboard 1st August 2019.
It is essential that all units and modules being taught in Semester 1, 2019/20 are prepared now: Here's your 'to do' list - it's not too late to get started:
- Log in to Brightspace.
- Check you have access to all the units and modules you will be teaching in 2019/20. If you don't, then raise a Unidesk ticket.
- Start preparing your unit/module:
- use the Brightspace VLE checklist;
- use the Brightspace tools to create activities and content;
- if teaching HE, submit the Module Enhancement Review form when you have at least the first two weeks content (or equivalent) ready;
- Keep exploring the professional development resources in Brightspace and experiment with new features in your personal sandbox.
- Look out for events at your local campus.
- Take your queries to your local champion or a UHI virtual drop-in session.
- Watch recordings of previous webinars.