Brightspace Learning Environment
Brightspace is the university's new Learning Environment (LE) and will replace Blackboard for all teaching on 1st August 2019.
It is essential that all units and modules being taught in Semester 1, 2019/20 are prepared now: Here's your 'to do' list - it's not too late to get started:
- Log in to Brightspace.
- Check you have access to all the units and modules you will be teaching in 2019/20. If you don't, then raise a Servicedesk ticket (select IT request > Brightspace/D2l > Module/unit access from dropdown menu).
- Start preparing your unit/module:
- Keep exploring the professional development resources in Brightspace and experiment with new features in your personal sandbox.
- Look out for events at your local campus.
- Book a webinar or watch recordings of previous webinars.