LTA Connect: Putting design into Practice? Investigating the relationship between digital skills and blended learning standards
Khristin Fabian, Emma Clayes and Laura Kelly from Perth College UHI reported on their research into the relationship between digital skills and blended learning standards
Remote access only
8 Remote access
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
Joining instructions will follow registration.
tel: 01463 279486
à Add to Calendar
Khristin Fabian, Emma Clayes and Laura Kelly from Perth College UHI reported on research, undertaken as part of the LTA Scholarship Fund, to investigate the relationship between practitioner digital skillsets and blended learning standards. The research had five aims:
- Assess staff digital literacy and skills in embedding technologies for learning and teaching
- Investigate staff understanding of blended learning standards.
- Investigate the relationship between staff technological and pedagogical skills using the TPACK model.
- Investigate how staff update and develop their knowledge on learning technologies.
- Investigate how the institution supports staff in improving their skills in using learning technologies
Learning and Teaching Enhancement Strategy Value
The UK Professional Standards Framework
By applying the learning from attending this webinar to professional practice, it could support evidence in the following areas of the UK Professional Standards Framework for those seeking Higher Education Academy (HEA) Recognition.
A1 Design and plan learning activities and/or programme of study
K2 Appropriate methods for teaching, learning and assessing in the subject area and at the level of the academic programme
K3 How students learn, both generally and within their subject/disciplinary area(s)
V3 Use evidence-informed approaches and outcomes from research, scholarship and continuing professional development
K4 The use of appropriate learning technologies.
Please read our policy on how we treat any personal information collected in relation to our events:
Data Protection Statement for Events