Book the Learning Lab
The Learning Lab at An Lòchran, Inverness Campus, is an adaptable space designed to support a range of pedagogic research and development activities.
If you would like to book the lab within the next 72 hours, please also phone Alex Walker: 01463 279486 or Susan Barrie: 01463 279516.
By submitting this booking request, you agree to these terms and conditions.
If your booking is accepted, an outlook calendar request invite will be sent to the contact email address.
If your booking is not accepted you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Please do not confirm your booking with delegates until you get it confirmed by calendar invite.
- If you no longer require your booking please contact email@example.com so that the booking can be cancelled.
- There is no IT/housekeeping support on site, if you are unsure how to use the equipment you must book a time to view the equipment before the conference/event/meeting and request help from firstname.lastname@example.org for any on day IT support.
- You must leave the room as you find it.
- Please provide An Lòchran reception (email@example.com) with a list of delegates, date and time of your booking if you have external delegates who need a door pass.
- By requesting to book the Learning Lab you are agreeing that the booking is for educational related purposes.