- One-to-one advice for colleagues who are interesting in getting involved in pedagogic research, including guidance on designing and undertaking their initial projects
- Workshop and seminars on pedagogic practice and research
- Input to relevant events and workshops being offered within Subject Networks, Academic Partners, Faculties, and other groups within the university including research clusters
- Support to produce peer-reviewed publications for education-related journals, through direct guidance and short courses. The Academy will also build upon recent work in organising special issues of relevant journals, for example the Special Issue of JPAAP on Learning and Teaching in the Distributed University which featured several papers from colleagues
- Access to the learning lab to support colleagues in undertaking their pedagogic research
- Providing funding opportunities (e.g. LTA Scholarships) to support small-scale projects
- Supporting colleagues in authoring or co-authoring external research funding applications
To discuss any of the above please contact Keith Smyth.