How to log in to the Office365 Web Access Client
This page lists the steps needed to access your new Office 365 e-mail account on the web. Web access offers users instant access to their e-mail and calendar through Microsoft's Outlook Web App.
- Internet Access
- Your UHI username and password
Steps to Access Your Office 365 E-mail Account on the Web
- Open a browser and go to the Office365 Portal Sign In page <http://outlook.com/uhi.ac.uk >
- On the right hand panel under the words 'Sign in with your organizational account', you should see a Microsoft's sign in box:
- Enter your UHI username and password in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Sign in
- You should be automatically taken into your inbox. If you aren't, click on the square icon at the top left, and select 'Mail'
Unsure of your username? If you are a student, this is your student number. If you are a member of staff, this is what you use to sign into college PC's or university services, such as the VLE. For this service you just need to remember to add the @uhi.ac.uk.