Cisco Webex Teams
Cisco Webex Teams is the standard Personal VC software used by University of the Highlands and Islands. This software can be used by internal and external participants wishing to join our conferences from their PC/Laptop.
Download link - https://www.webex.com/team-collaboration.html
Multi-factor Authentication setup (for staff) - https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/lis/multi-factor-authentication/
Trouble making an account via the App? Try doing in via a web browser instead - https://teams.webex.com/signin
- Android Smartphones: KitKat 4.4 and later
For the following Android versions 5.0 and 6.0, you won't be able to sign in or continue to use Webex Teams from the following dates: April 30, 2020
- iPhone and iPad: iOS 10.0 and later
- Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.12 and later
- Windows: Windows 7 and later
- Web: Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Safari (latest), and Internet Explorer 11 or later on computers running Windows, Mac, or Linux.
You can change it at any time by following the instructions on Cisco's reset page.