Cisco Webex Teams
Cisco Webex Teams is the standard Personal VC software used by University of the Highlands and Islands. This software can be used by internal and external participants wishing to join our conferences from their PC/Laptop.
Note: Cisco made a decision to re-brand Cisco Spark and replace it with Cisco Webex Teams. Cisco are phasing out Cisco Spark as we have found that individuals are now experiencing performance issues with it. As such we recommend uninstalling Cisco Spark and installing Cisco Webex Teams.
NOTE: to attend a conference you need to enter @uhi.ac.uk to the end of the dial-in code (eg email@example.com)
- Android Smartphones: KitKat 4.4 and later
- iPhone and iPad: iOS 10.0 and later
- Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.12 and later
- Windows: Windows 7 and later
- Web: Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Safari (latest), and Internet Explorer 11 or later on computers running Windows, Mac, or Linux.
You can change it at any time by following the instructions on Cisco's reset page.