Make it Happen Day - Shetland
Location address will be confirmed upon registering
8 Remote access
à Add to Calendar
Join CREATE for a one-day workshop in Scalloway, Shetland, on Thursday 29 February 2024 from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
This day is aimed at previous UHI Business Competition entrants, UHI students, and anyone interested in taking the next steps to start up their own business.
You will be joined by various speakers throughout the day who can help move your business forward focusing on:
- Advice on effectively marketing your business, including social media
- How to stay in control of your finances and tax
- Business banking
- Legal and regulatory requirements
Workshop speakers include:
- Rene Looper, Tuminds Social Media
- Brian Weaver, Impact Hub Inverness, part of Social Enterprise
- Representatives from the Royal Bank of Scotland
- Genevieve White, Business Gateway
You will also get an opportunity to network and take part in activities delivered by the CREATE team to help complete an action plan to develop and grow your business.
If this sounds like something you’d like to take part in please email email@example.com to book your place with your name, contact email address and telephone number, and a brief description of your business idea.
There will also be an opportunity to take part in a short follow-up virtual check-in session where you can access support, have questions answered, and advice on any challenges you are experiencing.
Proudly supported by the Scottish Ecosystems Fund 2023-24
Please read our policy on how we treat any personal information collected in relation to our events:
Data Protection Statement for Events