What can the University of the Highlands and Islands do for your business?
Do you work within the tourism or tourism-related sector? Would you benefit from our free presentation and potential future partnerships?
North Highland College UHI, Cfee Conference Room
Ormlie Road, Thurso, KW14 7EE
8 Remote access
No remote access available.
tel: +44(0)1463 279 402
à Add to Calendar
Our Knowledge Exchange Tourism Group will be showcasing their experience in tourism-related activities and encouraging discussion, connections, and future collaborations between the university and local businesses. Speakers include:
- Professor Donna Heddle, Chair of the university's tourism group, and Head of the Institute for Northern Studies
- Keith Muir, Head of Business Growth, Highlands and Islands Enterprise
- Diane Ross, North Highland College UHI
- Gary I Campbell, the university's Key Account Director
- Darlene Russell, the university's Knowledge Exchange Officer
This will be followed by a question and answer session and refreshments.
Come along and take advantage of our experience and expertise and join us for an exciting and informative evening.The event is free and everyone is welcome!
Please read our policy on how we treat any personal information collected in relation to our events:
Data Protection Statement for Events