West Highland College UHI
Fort William Learning Centre
tel: 07498 371092
Available to talk to the media about
- Sport Science
- Sport Development
- Coach Long-term Development
- Athlete Long-term Development (Rehabilitation, Strength & Conditioning, Physiology, Biomechanics)
- Sport Psychology
- Disability Sport Inclusion
In these languagesEnglish
Has worked in numerous segments of the Sport sector, from Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer (in-person and online training), Coach and Athlete Development, and Sport Club Development within a number of National Governing Bodies.
Lecturing in Sport Psychology skills training in Adventure Sports and Biomechanics of Adventure Sports.
- Psychological Skills Training for Orienteering
- The Physiological & Psychological requirements of Orienteering (Sprint, Middle & Long Distance)
- The Physiological & Psychological requirements of Olympic Rock climbing
- The Physiological & Psychological requirements of Mountain Biking (XCO)
- The Physiological & Psychological requirements of Slalom Kayaking
Research groups and interests
Application of established Sport Science to Adventure Sports.