EIMR Scientific Advisory Committee
Environmental Interactions of Marine Renewables 2022
The Scientific Committee is again chaired by Professor Ben Wilson of University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI). The committee will decide the overall shape of the conference programme and select presentations on the basis of submitted abstracts and invitations to key speakers.
The composition of the Scientific Committee may vary but at the time of writing, members are as follows:
- Ben Wilson (The Scottish Association for Marine Science, UHI, chair)
- Raeanne Miller (Aquatera)
- David Woolf (HWU)
- Ian Davies (Marine Scotland Science)
- Anne Marie O’Hagan (University College Cork)
- Rory O’Hara Murray (Marine Scotland Science)
- Erica Knott (NatureScot)
- Elva Bannon (Wave Energy Scotland)
- Maurizio Collu (University of Strathclyde)
- Benjamin Williamson (Environmental Research Institute, UHI)
- Beth Scott (University of Aberdeen)
- Andrea Copping (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory/ University of Washington)
- Joe Onoufriou (Marine Scotland Science)
The committee will decide the overall shape of the conference programme and select presentations on the basis of submitted abstracts and invitations to key speakers.
Abstract and ePoster submissions are now closed for 2022.