The university has a series of research policies, for researchers to refer and adhere to.
They are available for download on this page - all are also available on Brightspace.
- Research Strategy 2018 - 2023
- Good Research Practice
- Research Integrity
- Postgraduate Research Student Code of Practice
- Fees policy 2017/2018 (link opens in UHI Intranet so will not work outwith the university network)
- Ethics framework and policies section
- Open Access Policy (research publishing). Read more about Open Access on the dedicated web page.
- Research Data Management policy
- Data Protection, including GDPR
- Due Diligence Policy and Process (UHI projects with overseas partners) which should be read in conjunction with the guidance document from UKRI for projects with overseas partners UKRI Due Diligence Guidance
- Turnitin Policy and Guidance
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusiveness Policy
- Researcher Development Concordat
- Health and safety policies
- Anti-bribery policy
- Health Research Governance and QA Policy
If you are looking for the wider university policies (Freedom of Information, Academic Standards, risk management, adverse events) then please visit the 'Policies and Regulations' page.