The university has a series of research policies, for researchers to refer and adhere to.
Research specific frameworks and policies
- Research Strategy 2018 - 2023
- Research Integrity
- Postgraduate Research Student Code of Practice
- Ethics framework
- Researcher Development Concordat
- REF2021 Code of Practice
- Using research metrics responsibly - policy and guide
- Open Access Policy (research publishing). Read more about Open Access on the dedicated web page.
- Research Data Management policy
- Fees policy (link opens in UHI Intranet - university network logon required)
Wider university policies
- Data Protection, including GDPR
- Due Diligence Policy and Process (UHI projects with overseas partners) which should be read in conjunction with the guidance document from UKRI for projects with overseas partners
- Turnitin Policy and Guidance
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusiveness
- Health and safety policies
- Anti-bribery policy
Further university policies (Freedom of Information, Academic Standards, Risk Management, Travel and Subsistance, adverse events) are available at 'University Policies and Regulations'.