The university subscribes to Scopus so all reseaches have the opportunity to use Scopus services - this is an external database so we have no control over how it works or performs.
- Abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings
- Find articles and data from your own discipline or beyond your core subject area
- Find experts in particular subject areas with author profiles
- extensive bibliometric and historic trend analysis
- Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research As research becomes increasingly global, interdisciplinary and collaborative, you can make sure that critical research from around the world is not missed by using Scopus to search for the latest developments in your subject area
Login to Scopus using your UHI network name and password.
Citescore via Scopus
CiteScore metrics for journals and serials; CiteScore is a way of measuring the citation impact of sources, such as journals. CiteScore metrics via Scopus are available as part of our subscription to Scopus and can be access via the below link:
There are various training materials available in the use of the service on the Elsevier website, the main area for help is the first link 'Access and use support centre' where all help can be accessed from:-
This contains further links to subjects such as:
- Using the product
- How can I best use the Advanced search?
- How do I manage my Saved searches?
- How do I export documents from Scopus?