Options after graduation
This section of the website looks at general options available to you after completing a qualification with the University of the Highlands and Islands. In this section you can:
- Find out about options with an HNC/D, degree or postgraduate qualification.
- Browse our graduate case studies to find out about what other students from the University of the Highlands and Islands went on to do.
- Identify what kind of job would suit you by thinking about your skills, interests and values.
- Find out about what qualifications, skills and experience you need to enter different careers.
- Find out about some common options like taking a year out, going on to further study and self-employment.
Remember that you can access further useful resources on these topics from our Resource Library, these include interactive learning resources on the topics of: understanding yourself and understanding your options.
Students and graduates (within two years) can also arrange to speak to an adviser for further more personalised information and advice about developing experience and skills.