Search for a Job
This section of the website contains information on how to find employment. The pages in this section cover:
- General job searching tips, including details of vacancy sources
- Information on how to increase your job-searching potential by developing a network of contacts.
- Information about how to research employers.
- Details about graduate training schemes - these are schemes run by large companies who take on people who have an undergraduate degree or higher level qualification.
- Information about self employment
Remember that you can access further useful resources on these topics from our Resource Library.
Students and graduates (within two years) can also arrange to speak to an adviser for further more personalised information and advice about developing experience and skills.