Speak to an adviser

Advice Services

If you are a student or a graduate (within two years) from the University of the Highlands and Islands you can access our advice and guidance services. You can either:

All services are delivered in line with our Student and Graduate Entitlement Statement.

If you are not a student or recent graduate from the university you may be able to access support through Skills Development Scotland.

What kind of help can we give?

  • Information about career paths and training options
  • Information on postgraduate study
  • An opportunity to talk through your ideas to develop a plan for your next steps
  • CV or application form feedback
  • Support with applications for further study (including UCAS and other applications)
  • Support with interviews, including running mock interview (over videoconference or telephone)

Find out more about how we have helped recent students by looking at our Careers Advice Case Studies.

Services in your college

Depending on where you are studying you may also be able to access face to face services through your local college or learning centre. For further information contact your local Student Services department.