Workshops and events
As part of Healthy Happy You fortnight, the Careers and Employability Centre will be running a career resilience workshop.
The workshop will be available to students across the university.
Responding to life’s challenges - how resilient are you?
- How easily do you adapt to change and disruption?
- Do you choose optimism or pessimism? Would friends describe you as positive or negative?
As part of the university Healthy Happy You fortnight, why not come along to a workshop run by the university Careers and Employability team and learn how to maximise control over your personal goals, build career resilience and take charge of your future.
When? Tuesday 27th February between 12.00 – 1.00
Where? Room 122 at Inverness College and by video conference across the university. The following rooms are booked and the dial in code is email@example.com :
- North Highland College - CEFF, Dornoch NHCS13, Alness NHCSS8
- Orkney College - OC-S10 F2.15
- Lews Castle College - Studio 6 (Ante Room A016a)
- HTC - classroom 3
- West Highland College - Mini VC
- Perth College -Studio 7 (Room 614)
- Moray College - C117/Studio 6
- Sabhal Mòr Ostaig - Sèomar an t-Strath
- SAMS - Ap orr Lecture Theatre
- Shetland College - D24
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Win an iPad 32Gb - “I can build my resilience by…”