What do employers want?
Jan 31, 2014
from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
|Contact Name||Helen Anton|
|Contact Phone||01463 279213|
|Add event to calendar||
This session will include an employer panel who will discuss what they look for in job applicants.
The theme of the session will be how students and graduates can develop the skills and attributes that will help them to succeed in the working world, and how to articulate these to employers.
- Inverness - G20
- North Highland College – NHCS14 Thurso , NHCS8 Alness, NHCS12, Dornoch
- Orkney College – OC-S6
- Shetland College – SC –C20
- Lews Castle College – Studio 5
- Perth College – Studio 5 (Room 619 Goodlyburn)
- Moray College – AGBC110
- Highland Theological College – Classroom 2
- West Highland College – Studio 10 (Room F37)
- Argyll College – OB9
- SMO – Suite 1
- SAMS – Suite 7
- Jabber 79660