What do graduates do? What should I do?
Nov 29, 2013
from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
|Contact Name||Helen Anton|
|Contact Phone||01463 279213|
|Add event to calendar||
This session will help students identify personal strengths and values and focus on the kind of career or work path that they would enjoy. Using examples of UHI graduate career paths students will start to think about their own career development and identify how they can plan for and manage their careers.
This event is available by video conference with the following rooms booked across the network. The Jabber code is 79660.
- Inverness - A16c
- North Highland College – NHCS14 Thurso, NHCS10 Dornoch and NHCS8 Alness
- Orkney College – OC-S4
- Shetland College – SC –C20
- Lews Castle College – Studio 5
- Perth College – Studio 4 (Room 103)
- Moray College – Room C007
- Highland Theological College – Classroom 2
- West Highland College – Studio 10 (Room F37)
- Argyll College – OB9
- Sabhal Mor Ostaig - Suite 1
- Scottish Association for Marine Science - Suite 7
Contact Helen.Anton@uhi.ac.uk or 01463 279213 for further details or to book a place.