Department of Nursing and Midwifery
We are very sorry we can't be with you in person for your graduation this year. We know how important graduation and award ceremonies are for all our students, so we thought you would like to hear some special messages. You can also download your own graduation list featuring your name and award.
Nursing and midwifery completion celebration events
We will be holding two nursing and midwifery completion celebration events for 2020 and 2021 graduates:
- Friday 12 November - Lews Castle, Stornoway
- Monday 15 November - The Kingsmill Hotel, Inverness
These will be informal celebration events and will offer:-
- the chance to wear your robe and have commemorative photos taken
- an opportunity to meet with fellow graduates and staff
- a reception with canapes and prosecco
The deadline for reserving your place at these events is: 4 November
We will work with both venues in line with Scottish Government guidance and to ensure everyone's safety including:
- Trace and protect QR codes in place on the day
- Face masks to be used when moving around venue – can be removed for photographs and when seated/eating/drinking
- Sanitizer station available on arrival
- Safe distancing
- negative lateral flow test (LFT) 48 hours prior to event with follow up negative PCR if positive LFT is initially positive
Robe collection and photography will start from 11.00am in Stornoway and 10.00am in Inverness.
Reception for guests and graduates will start at 12.00 at both events.
These are free for graduates with a £5 charge for guests (maximum of two per graduate). These must be booked in advance at the Ede & Ravenscroft website.
Robe and photography booking
To book your robe, photography and reception tickets please visit the Ede & Ravenscroft website.
If you have any questions please contact Nursing Administration