Additional support online
Students with a support plan in place can use the system to:
- Schedule appointments with support staff
- View, amend and approve their support plan
- View details of equipment loaned to them
- View details of support measures and exam arrangements agreed for them
- Request a coursework extension on a module/modules
- Produce university dyslexia stickers (if their use has been approved within their support plan)
To access the system, log into UHI Records using your network ID and password.
When you have logged in, click Student Hub and then choose the Student Support button.
If you have any questions about the system, you should contact student services staff at your Home Academic Partner.
This short video explains how to sign off an online Personal Learning Support Plan (PLSP) form as a student, in UHI Records.
- Signing off an online PLSP as a student - video transcript
Support services staff will be pleased to discuss your support requirements with you.
You can provide specific feedback on the Additional Support Online system using our online feedback form:
The university welcomes all feedback.