Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
Events for the Feeling Great Student Health Week will be taking place on campus from 29th February - 4th March inclusive. These will include;
- Healthy food options and smoothies available onsite.
- Healthy option cakes available from both the café and canteen throughout the week.
- Information tables.
- The library will be promoting the benefits of reading to your health and happiness along with a featured book each day throughout the week.
- Promotion of leisure facilities in the Skye & Lochalsh area and the discounts available to students and staff.
- Thursday will include a lunchtime singing group on Campus promoting the physical, emotional and social benefits of singing and music.
- Friday afternoon will include a walking trip to Rubha Shlèite (The point of Sleat) encouraging exercise with a view!
For further information please contact the local Student Services team.