The University of the Highlands and Islands Student Records Office is the administrative centre for the maintenance of the university's student records and associated activities for students and staff.
We are based in Inverness and work closely with registry departments at the university's partners to ensure that curriculum and student records are maintained in an accurate and timely fashion.
SRO has direct responsibility in a number of areas including the following :
- Creating HE course and module records
- Developing HE enrolment forms and processes
- The development of an online module selection function
- Liaising with SAAS / SLC regarding student finance and fees
- Providing HE information to SQA to ensure students are registered and resulted
- Monitoring student attendance and processing student withdrawals
- Supporting the university’s exam board processes
- Issuing taught undergraduate and postgraduate degree student transcripts and certificates
- Working with our MIS team to develop online systems to support student record creation and maintenance
- Supporting Academic and Support staff across the university in data and records related activity
- Providing statistical information to meet both internal and external requirements
If you have any queries regarding any of the above please email email@example.com - if your enquiry is about anything not mentioned on this list please contact your local registry team.