The Kingsmills Scholarship
Established by the University of the Highlands and Islands Development Trust and The Kingsmills Hotel in Inverness, this scholarship is the first of its kind at the University of the Highlands and Islands.
The scholarship will be awarded annually and will provide :
- Staff accommodation and meals at the Kingsmills Hotel during term time in the first year of studies.
- Work placement within the Kingsmills Hotel and/or The Kingsclub and Spa, paid at standard rate (16 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and shift work patterns when required by the Kingsmills Hotel)
- £500 on successful completion of first year, provided there is a commitment to continue into year two
- Applicants must be registered on one of the courses above
- For Full Time students only
- For UK/EU students only
Please complete an "Expression of Interest" form and return to your Personal Academic Tutor when you start your course.