Top five reasons to study at the University of the Highlands and Islands
- Small class sizes mean that you have a more personal experience of university and receive all the support you need from our expert staff
- Choice of campuses - from small, rural and island communities, to the busy towns and cities of the region, our 13 friendly, safe campuses offer something for everyone
- The affordable option - if you already live in the Highlands and Islands you don't have to leave home and incur huge debts to go to university; we're right here on your doorstep
- Do something different and special - UHI has expertise in a variety of specialist subjects, including: renewable energy; adventure tourism; Gaelic; archaeology; marine science; art and textiles, and more!
- Flexible learning options mean that you can study part time or full time, online from home or work, or at one of our campuses or local learning centres, and fit your study into your life