Guidance for staff

If a student wishes to spend a period of study abroad which will count towards their programme of study at UHI, they must seek the approval of their course leader.

After having discussed with the student their choice of modules, you will be asked to sign the course approval form (supplied as part of application form for outgoing exchange students).