Nursing and Oral Health Science Information Day -
Venue: UHI Outer Hebrides, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0XR
Time: from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Join us at our information day to hear more about what it’s like to be a Nursing or Oral Health Science student at our UHI Outer Hebrides campus in Stornoway. Explore these courses in person, meet our staff and take a tour of our excellent clinical facilities to discover what makes us different.
Each event will follow the following format:
The first hour will cover general information about studying health-related courses at UHI . You'll have the opportunity to discover:
- what it's like to study with UHI
- more about our two courses - Nursing and Oral Health Science
- find out about our excellent student support
- learn about our student accommodation
- understand our entry requirements
- how to access funding
- when and how you should apply for these courses
The second hour will be course specific and relate to either Nursing or Oral Health Science. This part of the event will allow you to find out more about:
- the details of the course - including modules and placement opportunities
- meet the course teaching staff
- tour our course-specific facilities
- provide the opportunity to ask more detailed course-related questions
If you are unable to make our information event dates but you would like further details then please email the following contacts:
Please register for the event at the 'further information' link below.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Please note that the events will take place in the lecture theatre at UHI Outer Hebrides (Room E013).
Please read our events privacy notice
Contact UHI Admissions team or 01463 279190