Nursing, Optometry and Oral Health Science Information Day -
Venue: Centre for Health Science, Old Perth Road, Inverness, IV2 3JH
Time: from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Join us at our information day to hear more about what it’s like to be a Nursing, Optometry, or Oral Health Science student at our Centre for Health Science campus in Inverness. Explore all three courses in person, meet our staff and take a tour of our excellent clinical facilities to discover what makes us different.
Each event will follow the following format:
The first hour will cover general information about studying health-related courses at UHI . You'll have the opportunity to discover:
- what it's like to study with UHI
- more about our three courses - Nursing, Oral Health Science and Optometry
- find out about our excellent student support
- learn about our student accommodation
- understand our entry requirements
- how to access funding
- when and how you should apply for these courses
The second hour will be course specific and relate to either Nursing or Oral Health Science or Optometry. This part of the event will allow you to find out more about:
- the details of the course - including modules and placement opportunities
- meet the course teaching staff
- tour our course-specific facilities
- provide the opportunity to ask more detailed course-related questions
If you are unable to make our information event dates but you would like further details then please email thr following contacts:
- Nursing: Admissions.Nursing@uhi.ac.uk
- Oral Health Science: email@example.com
- Optometry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register for the event at the 'further information' link below.
Please report to reception who will direct you to our colleagues.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Please note that the Centre for Health Science car park has a £1 token exit barrier. Tokens are available from reception.
Please read our events privacy notice
Contact UHI Admissions team or 01463 279190