Study Nursing -
Venue: Centre for Health Science, Old Perth Road, Inverness IV2 3JH
Time: from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Join us at our open evening event to hear more about what it’s like to study Nursing at UHI.
At the event you'll have the opportunity to discover:
- what it's like to study with UHI
- find out about our excellent student support
- learn about our student accommodation
- understand our entry requirements
- how to access funding
- when and how you should apply for these courses
The second part will be more course specific and will:
- cover the course modules and placement opportunities
- introduce you to our teaching staff
- take you on a tour of our clinical facilities
- provide you with the opportunity to ask more detailed questions
We look forward to welcoming you. Please report to reception on arrival who will direct you to our nursing colleagues.
If you are unable to make our information event but you would like further details then please email: email@example.com
Please note that the Centre for Health Science car park has a £1 token exit barrier. Tokens are available from reception.
Contact Marketing or 01463 279000
Further information on Study Nursing
Please read our policy on how we treat any personal information collected in relation to our events:
Data Protection Statement for Events