The University of the Highlands and Islands is a partnership comprising 13 independent colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process can vary according to the employing institution - please check the details contained within each vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
- Project Administrator (mPower) 0.2FTE
- Administration Officer (Internal Applications)
- Student Records Officer (Attendance, Progression and Awards) (Internal Applications)
- Statutory Returns Officer (Internal Applications)
- Modern Apprentice: Business Administration/Work-based Learning Hub Administrative Assistant
- Work-based Learning Hub Co-ordinator