The University of the Highlands and Islands is a partnership comprising 13 independent colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process can vary according to the employing institution - please check the details contained within each vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
- Research Support Officer
- PhD Studentships in Renewable Energy
- Recruitment of independent members to the Court of the University of the Highlands and Islands
- PA to the Vice-Principal (Enterprise) and Vice-Principal (Further Education)
- PDRA Micro-Algal Biotechnology (Scottish Marine Institute UHI)
- Knowledge Exchange Manager (Scottish Marine Institute UHI)
- Lecturer in Aquaculture Environment Interactions (Scottish Marine Institute UHI)
- PhD Research Studentship - Genomic Tools for Pearl Mussel Conservation (Inverness College UHI)