Research Associate, Lews Castle College
BSc(Hons) Surf Science and Technology at The University of Plymouth
MSc Marine Renewable Energy at The University of Plymouth
PhD "The impact of large scale wave energy converter farms on the regional wave climate" University of the Highlands and Islands and The University of Aberdeen
- Nearshore Wave Processes
- Wave Energy Modelling Including Device Modelling
- Marine Renewable Energy (Wave and Tidal)
- Marine Data Collection
- Coastal Processes
- Scientific Programming (Matlab)
- Charles E. Greenwood, David Christie (2015) The simulation of oscillating wave surge converters using a Boussinesq model; Wave disturbance around an array. Proceedings of the 25th International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference, Kona, Hawaii, USA.
- Charles E. Greenwood, David Christie (2014) A frequency independent method for the simulation of Disturbances around a small scale wave farm using a Boussinesq simulation. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Environmental Interactions of Marine Renewable Energy Technologies, Stornoway, Scotland, UK.
- David Christie, Arne Vogler, James Morrision, Charles Greenwood, Vengatesan Venugopal, Mathew Topper (2014) The Hebridean Wave Model. Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Environmental Interactions of Marine Renewable Energy Technologies, Stornoway, Scotland, UK.
- Charles E. Greenwood, David Christie, Venatesan Vengugopal (2013) The Simulation of Nearshore Wave Energy Converters and their Associated Impacts around the Outer Hebrides. Proceedings of the European Wave and Tidal Conference (EWTEC), Allborg, Denmark.
- Charles E. Greenwood, David Christie, Venatesan Vengugopal, James Morrison, Arne Vogler (2013) Wave modelling for potential wave energy sites around the Outer Hebrides. Proceedings of the International Conference of Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, Nantes, France.
Most outdoor sports (Surfing, Mountain Biking, Coasteering, Skiing etc.)
Phone: +44 (0) 1851 770325