The press office is available on 01463 279222
University news & blogs
- World-leading research results show importance of UHI community connection
- UHI seeks community views on its Islands Strategy
- Inverness Science Festival returns to inspire family fun
- UHI set to launch NextGen HNC Horticulture
- Fresh look for UHI signals shift to where learning means more
"A great show-off": Carving as an expression of self in the runic inscriptions of Maeshowe (Karen Langsholt Holmqvist)
A traveller’s tales: From Kolkata to the deep-sea
Quiz Night - Join us online!
Live Q&A Session with INS programme leaders Dr Andrew Jennings and Lynn Campbell
'Across the 'Fundamental Field' in the European North: Ethnological Perspectives on Indigenous Knowledge and Land-based Learning for Sustainability'