University news & blogs
- Academic recognised for contribution to research community
- University of the Highlands and Islands intends to start autumn term as planned
- Oban scientist recognised for groundbreaking research
- Popular historian recognised with university title
- Connected education: Reflections on an online journey
Nowhere else I’d rather be: A personal view of the archaeology of Orkney and why it is special.
Quiz Night - Join us online!
"Trees meet sea" (Dr Mandy Haggith) - part of "The Edge"
Birsay and Skaill: archaeological landscapes of Orkney's West Mainland
"People of Small Boats" (Dr David Gange) - part of "The Edge"