University news & blogs
- University of the Highlands and Islands partnership contributes £560m to Highlands and Islands, Moray and Perthshire economies
- New principal and vice-chancellor to take up new appointment on university's tenth birthday
- Gaelic-inspired research goes quadrilingual during lockdown
- Academic recognised by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Five top tips for writing your personal statement
Children of Ash and Elm: a new look at the Vikings
Quiz Night - Join us online!
Living off the edge: The crisis in late modern ethnolinguistic diversity from the Gaelic perspective (Prof Conchúr Ó Giollagáin)
The Lost Township of Broo: Climate Change or Human Agency in a Coastal Sand Disaster?
What’s in a Name? Why study Onomastics for the sake of Old Norse Mythology? by Professor Stefan Brink