The University of the Highlands and Islands is a distinctive partnership of colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process will vary according to the employing institution - please check the details contained within the vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
The university will hold and process personal data in order to process your application. Our privacy notice provides details on how we handle and protect your personal information. Please refer to our academic partner websites for details of their privacy notices.
- Communications Officer
- Data administrator x2 (0.6 FTE)
- Lecturer - Department of Nursing and Midwifery
- Administrative Assistant (0.5 FTE)
- Development Manager (0.5 FTE)
- Director of Student Recruitment and Admissions
- Head of International Student Recruitment
- Head of City, Islands and Growth deals
- Lecturer in Optometry
- Optometry Demonstrator / Facilitator
- Post-Doctoral Researcher (Language Sciences Institute)
- Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice
- Service Delivery Manager
- Student recruitment and marketing manager
- Work-based Learning Hub Administrator (0.5 FTE)