The University of the Highlands and Islands is a partnership comprising 13 independent colleges and research institutions. We list both university and partner vacancies on this page.
This means that the detail of the recruitment process can vary according to the employing institution - please check the details contained within each vacancy listing to ensure you follow the appropriate application process for the role in which you are interested.
The university will hold and process personal data in order to process your application. Our privacy notice provides details on how we handle and protect your personal information. Please refer to our academic partner websites for details of their privacy notices.
- Academic Lead Developer (Engineering)
- Business Systems Specialist (Reporting)
- Finance Administration Assistant
- Health and Safety Assistant
- Lecturer in History 0.6 FTE (Maternity Cover)
- Personnel Administrator (Resourcing) Maternity Cover
- Planning Officer (Strategy)
- Postdoctoral Researcher (Co-Design of Highland Respiratory Pathway) 0.7 FTE
- Research Assistant in Proteomics
- Servicedesk Out of Hours Assistant (X2)
- Web Officer