UHI Argyll


Does not offer any dedicated student accommodation at any of its centres however staff can provide a list of local accommodation options as a guide to help you find a place to stay. Simply contact the relevant local centre manager who will be able to give you details of available rental property, solo or shared, for the area.

Further information



  • Dunoon Observer and Argyllshire Standard (newspaper)
  • Ileach (the independent newspaper for Islay and Jura)
  • The Argyllshire Advertiser (newspaper)
  • The Arran Banner
  • The Campbeltown Courier
  • The Oban Times newspaper