We aim to provide a decision or interview according to the dates provided below, but there may be circumstances where a decision will take longer, for example, if an application for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is made as part of the application process. See Notes below.
Decision/interview notifications 15 January to end-July 2019
|Application received||Latest decision/interview notification|
|by 15 January||end March|
|16 January to end February||end April|
|during March||end May|
|during April||end June|
|during May and June||mid July|
Decision/interview notifications 1st July onwards
- Applications received from 1 July onwards will be notified of a decision/interview by mid August at the latest, but it is likely you will receive a decision well before that date.
- UCAS Applications received after 30 June will be dealt with through Clearing.
Applicant response deadlines
- Applicants who have received decisions or an interview date on all their applications by 31 March should respond by 1 May. UCAS Applicants will be declined by default on this date.
- Applicants who have received decisions on all their applications by 2 May should respond by 6 June. UCAS Applicants will be declined by default on this date.
- Applicants who have received an offer on all their applications by 6 June should respond by 20 June. UCAS Applicants will be declined by default on this date.
- Applicants who have received decisions on all their applications by 11 July should respond by 18 July. UCAS Applicants will be declined by default on this date.
The dates / deadlines / interview / notification periods discussed on this page rely on the applicant:
- providing the correct information on their application form
- including any additional documents we have asked for such as passports, English Language and other certificates
- attending or responding to any invitations to interview.
The university aims to acknowledge an application within 5 days of receipt.
- UCAS deadlines are set by UCAS and are therefore outwith our control.
- Direct deadlines are set by the university. If there are any issues with meeting a direct deadline, then please contact us using the details provided in your offer letter.