2022 Alumni Awards
Nominations are now closed for the 2022 Alumni Awards.
Thank you to everyone who nominated. We will announce the winners soon!
Our Alumni Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding contributions and achievements of our alumni.
There are three awards:
1. UHI Alumni Impact Award
Recognising alumni who demonstrate notable success and achievement in their professional career and/or a significant involvement and impact in their community.
2. UHI Alumni Disruptor for Good Award
Recognising alumni who demonstrate innovation and a commitment to pioneering changes that make a difference to global and local challenges such as environmental sustainability.
3. UHI Alumni Ambassador Award
Recognising alumni who make an ongoing commitment and contribution to UHI.
- Nominees must be former students of UHI.
- Nominations must be submitted by midnight on Monday, 1st August 2022.
- Anyone is welcome to nominate including alumni, students and staff. Self-nominations are also welcomed.
- Nominees may be asked for permission to use their nomination as a case study.
- Winners will be expected to take part in any relevant publicity, including photographs and attendance at a presentation event.
- Winners will be encouraged to take part in a least one activity in the year of their award such as providing a feature story, case study or video.
- All nominations will be treated in confidence.
- Should you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Alumni Award Winner Lorna McNee