What is special about this course?
If you're seeking to enter the world of management accounting or advance your current accounting position, this professional development award in Management Accounting will give you the skills and confidence you need.
You will study cost accounting and management accounting using standard accounting software packages.
- You will achieve a nationally-recognised award relevant to the workplace
- You can progress to HND and degree-level study
- You will receive a high standard of support from your college
- You will study part time, which means you can fit your studies around your personal and professional commitments
- Relevant work place experience
- NC in Business or equivalent
- Please contact your local campus for more information on entry requirements
- NC Business
Year 1 - PDA
2 mandatory units with 32 SCQF credit points:
- Cost accounting
- Management accounting using information technology
How will I study my course?
- Part-time attendance (structured)
- Part-time attendance (unstructured)
- Part-time distance (Perth College UHI)
You will study by way of face-to-face lectures and tutorials in the classroom
How long will my course last?
- Part-time: 1 year
For information on costs of this course please contact the college at which you wish to study.
External scholarships and financial support may be available. Contacyour enrolling college for more information.
What can I do on completion of my course?
Former students have secured roles in management and business organisations.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.