- What future for the energy-rich Scottish North? Changes in the economic landscape of the Highlands and Isles, and the rest of Scotland
- Hebridean Beach Geomorphology - Baseline Study
- Wave Sensor Observations during a severe Storm event at a Marine Energy Development Site
- Offshore renewable developments in the North of Scotland: achievements and challenges
- The people who want to facilitate new marine industries; Agents for change and the development of wave energy in Scotland
- Driving Wave Models from Sensor Data How Much Information do we Need?
- Marine spatial planning as a tool to enable adaptive governance: implications for practice and evaluation