Further information - university vacancies
- All vacancies link to an online application that should be completed in full. If you require assistance with completing the application form or require it in another format please email Personnel or phone 01463 279239.
- The online application process takes you through a number of screens; these allow you to provide us with the information that we need to process your application and comply with our statutory reporting responsibilities.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the full process.
- All vacancies will be available until 23:59hrs (GMT) on the day the vacancy closes.
- All vacancies have a link to a Further Information page that contains additional details regarding the role. A detailed job description and person specification is also available for each vacancy.
- When completing the online application please ensure that you clearly address how you meet both the essential and desirable selection criteria identified on the person specification.
If you would like to check the progress of your application please login to the application centre.
Please note, we are unable to accept speculative CVs. If you would like to be notified when jobs become available, please register for our jobs by email service so that we can notify you when any roles become available.
- Find out more about living and working in the Highlands and Islands.
- See a summary of our main terms and conditions of employment
- Review our guidance notes for candidates