Aquaculture Support Scheme
Thanks to the generous support from the Scottish Aquaculture Research Forum (SARF) funds have been gifted to UHI for the benefit of Aquaculture students to help facilitate the student’s learning journey.
Deadline24 October and 15 March every year
Open to students currently studying, or about to begin their aquaculture career/studies (this includes aquaculture in its broadest sense and could include research, innovation, education, supply chain, regulation, etc.)
Students studying full-time or part-time at UHI
- Undergraduates (HNC, HND or Degree or similar level courses at SCQF 7-10)
- Non-degree programmes including apprenticeships
- Postgraduates (Masters level and PhD students)
Students that typically reside in the Highlands and Islands will be given preference, although students from Scotland, UK, and non-UK can be considered.
Contribution to learning journey may include, but not limited to:
- Publication costs
- Attendance at events or site visits relevant to training programme and/or dissertation
- Travel, subsistence, and accommodation.
- International travel subject to match funding being provided by other sources.
- Short-course fees (contribution to CPD qualification(s))
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the full terms and conditions before applying.
Please note: late or retrospective applications will not be eligible so plan ahead!
Please get in touch if you have queries.